Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One for the Album. The Methodist Secondary school former student Class of 1975 & 1977 held their usual reunion dinner on the 27th December 2008 at the Empress Ballroom Kingwood Hotel Sibu. This time around they were honoured to have the very special guest , Dato Sri & Datin Sri Wong Soon Koh. ( Formerly ex teachers of the school).Thirty years was a very long time that many who present hardly recognise each other . Many activities were carry out during the function that eventually recall our younger days . Our aprreciation goes to Ms Tan Leh Lim and her team for their effort to make this reunion a success. I could only post some other photos without caption as I have difficulty to mention names etc. I wish all of you Happy 2009 and may good time and health be with you all.

5 comments:

I Am Sarawakiana said...

Hi

My goodness me!! What a small world. I taught most of these students in 1977.

I was very touched when they invited me but I had a prior commitment in Northern Sarawak so can't make it back to Sibu....

Can I use your photo?

I heard all of you had a great time. Your group really knows how to treat all your teachers well. thank you.

abana said...

Sarawakiana..
Actually I was expecting you to come..I asked Siew choo if you are coming but she said she contacted you but you are unable to come..I exclusively post this event in the blog especially for you.
Indeed I took about more than 300shots.
It's my pleasure to grant you to use this photo. I wasn't inside as I was the exclusive photographer that evening.

krissyt said...

Hello
Extraordinary, isn't it?

Getting together friends from school old days and meeting up after 30 plus years is amazing.

We had already gone through half of our life cycle and I would say," Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it gets older"

Hip Hip Hooray to all of you out there and for those who had not joined us this time, I like to wish you better luck next time with the next organising committee!

Thumbs up to you, Abdul Khalid, but please spelt my name correctly !! Its Ms TAN LEH LIM!!!!!

Unknown said...

Dear Abdul Khalid
Leh Lim sent me the blog address but was too busy to check it out. But here I am and you are doing a good job.

abana said...

Rev.lenita,
Thank you for dropping by.