Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Harbour cruise, just for NZ$25.00. Good offer .Jom let's go for it.

This is Auckland Harbour viewed from Stanley Bay.

My victory sign means happiness and freemind.The day was Sunny means good time to take pictures. To my photo buddies at home..you missed it guys.

Master Debbie, she was the Master of the ferry we board. She is very friendly.Not just a Master she was also our responsible guide, giving us the information of the surrounding views during the cruise.
I could not resist to pose with her for a photograph.It's a New Zealand's connection!!




As we cruised along the Stanley Bay, we saw many nicely designed boats passing by.



Imagine that you take a ride on one of this Sail boat in Auckland . City of Sails.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kedak di Hadyai???hehehe..
Wah..panjang benar lens you ya...
I'm Olympian..My gear just entry level ..E-620.
Mun datang KCH just email me..I'm always around to bring you around KCH ..pegi shooting.
I got yr web from beng-beng(my longkang).
Pegi sorang kah ke NZ??